Start the week as you mean to go on and today we start with an awesome recipe.
I wish I didn’t finish it all as I really could eat it all week! Ok so the title may be a little lie as it’s actually stuffed portobello mushrooms but they look like burgers when assembled. They’re easy to make and don’t take too long.
2 Portobello mushrooms
1 tin of kidney beans
Cauli Rice (1 and 1/2 cups)
Cashew cheese (recipe is on the taco page)
Concentrated tomato puree (2 tbsp)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees
- Take the stalks off the mushrooms and keep it aside for the stuffing (dice the stalks)
- Glaze the mushrooms with olive oil
- Heat the kidney beans with 1/2 tsp olive oil and mash
- Heat for 3 minutes on high heat and then add the cauli rice, diced mushrooms, salt, pepper and mixed herbs
- Simmer the stuffing for 5 minutes
- Fill the mushrooms with the stuffing
- Top with cashew cheese
- Put into the oven until the cheese has crisped on top (roughly 10 minutes)
- Enjoy warm!
Let me know how you find it!
Love A x