At my rooftop yoga event I made some of these peanut butter protein balls and they went down a treat! Everyone loved them and I’m sharing this recipe for you. It’s not actually a recipe I’ve created but one from my mother in law so all credit goes to her. But be warned these are so moorish you may end up eating the entire batch!
1 jar of peanut butter
2 bowls chopped medjool dates
1 bowl chopped nuts (mixture of almonds, cashews and walnuts)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 bar of 100% chocolate or homemade chocolate- melted (or any other chocolate you like)
- Blend the nuts into small pieces
- Melt the chocolate over hot water
- Mix all the ingredients into a blender and mix until a soft sticky ball
- Take out the mixture and roll into balls with hands
- Refrigerate and enjoy cold
Hope you enjoy them! A great post- workout snack loaded with protein and well who doesn’t love peanut butter??
Let me know how you get on and tag me in your instagram posts!
Love A x