Happy pancake day!
Just wanted to share a super short blog post with you today… my husband’s super quick, super easy sweet/ savoury pancake recipe! If you’re rushed for time or just not feeling up to the challenge of making the american style fluffy pancakes then here is a quick recipe you can follow.
300ml Soya milk
1 cup self raising flour
1/2 tsp salt
- Sift the flour and add the salt
- Add the milk
- Whisk or beat the mixture until desired consistency- aim for a slightly viscous batter
- Using a ladle spread thinly onto a pan, wait for bubbles to show through and colour to darken slightly
- Loosen edges of pancake then flip
- Leave to cook until slightly golden
- Serve warm either sweet or savoury!
Our favourite toppings:
- Banana, peanut butter, grated dark chocolate
- Berries with grated coconut
- Banana and chocolate sauce
- ICE CREAM! Such a winner
- Cashew cheese and tomatoes
- Avocado and lime
- Hummus (for the hubby! he eats it from the tub)
- White sauce mushroom (I have another blog with this recipe)
Basically top with anything you like! Tuck in and enjoy!
Please share your creations with me- I’d love to see them!
Love A x