Hello beautiful souls,
Wow what a summer we’re having! If you’re not in London then you may not be experiencing the 30+ temperatures we’ve been having everyday. And although the tube is hard work, I’ve been loving it!
Teaching yoga outside has been a dream (as long as I remember to drink enough water) and I don’t need to think about packing layers. It’s been a dream but there’s one downside… I can’t stand the thought of turning the oven on!
We have a beautiful open plan living room – kitchen, which I adore BUT it means that when the oven is on, the whole place heats up! So no baking for me!! But my sweet tooth is bigger than ever!
I’ve been drinking lots of smoothies and finishing off the ice cream we’ve had in the freezer but this week I was looking for something a little different. I knew I wanted it to be quick, easy and cold. Along comes Chocolate mousse!
This beautiful creation is made with Avocados and is silky smooth and perfect with frozen raspberries (which we hand picked last weekend!). I hope you enjoy the recipe as much as I did!
- 1 and a half ripe Avocados
- 1 cup Oatly Cream
- 5 soft Medjool dates (pitted and cut into quarters)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essense
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Toppings: Frozen berries, Cocoa flakes, Coconut, Nuts
- Cut Avocados and add to a blender with all the other ingredients
- Blend until smooth (make sure the dates have blended in- I usually help the blender along)
- Scoop Mousse into serving glasses and leave to chill in the fridge until serving (30minutes)
- Top with Frozen berries and shredded chocolate or Cacoa nibs (or anything else you fancy)
Let me know if you create this! I’d love to see it and enjoy the sunshine everyone!
Love Avni x